Monday, May 13, 2013

MIA in M.I.A.

Today, the family and I went out to dinner to celebrate mother's day and my graduation from PVCC (Recap blog in transit).  After debating where we should go for the majority of the morning, we finally settled on Made in Asia, a fairly new American Chinese food restaurant in Zions Crossroads.


OMG! ( or OHMAGORSH!)


That place is freakin' fantastic! The egg rolls are not only filling but also full of complementary flavors.   I got the Happy Family which consisted of Chicken, Pork, Beef, Scallops, and Shrimp along with assorted vegetables and a side of fried rice.  It was delectable.  My Dad got General Tso's Chicken and I just about shut everybody's front door once I tasted it.  I mean, the chicken tasted like chicken! It was incredible! The staff was extremely friendly and the decor was quite nice.  I can't recommend this place highly enough.  I would say more, but the food really speaks for itself.
 

So, if I ever fall of the face of the earth and you guys need a place to start searching there's a pretty good chance you'll find me here; passed out on the floor with egg roll crumbs lying around me.

1 comment:

  1. LOL...................
    yeah...only 90 more minutes until lunch, when I can eat leftovers!

    ReplyDelete