Friday, July 13, 2012

Special Fan Request Post!!!!!

Recently, one of my followers suggested I write about my top 10 favorite albums of all time.  Ironically, I have been considering doing this sort of post for the last couple of months but I never had any incentive to get it done.  However, this seemed like as good a time as any to get 'er done. I'll start with my honorable mentions which didn't make it into the top ten for a variety of reasons but mainly because they just weren't as good.  I will edit this post soon so you can know why I like  (or dislike) each album, but for now I will just leave you with my list.

Honorable Mentions.
The Beautiful Letdown (Switchfoot), Diverse City (Tobymac), Transformers: The Score (Steve Jablonsky), Unbreakable (Fireflight), and Conquering the Fear (Waverly).

FYI, the percentages correspond to the percent of songs on the album that I actually like.


10. Prince Caspian Score: 60%
9. The Avengers Score: 72.2%
8. The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe Score: 79.4%
7. The Dark Knight Score: 80%
6. The Chronicles of Narnia: Music Inspired by the Film: 81.8%
5. Batman Begins Score: 83.3%
4. Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith Score: 85%
3. X-Men: First Class Score: 85%
2.Fireflight-For Those who Wait: 100%
1b. Inception, The Score: 100%
1a. The Dark Knight Rises Soundtrack: 100%

No comments:

Post a Comment