Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Christopher, Christopher, come there's a snake!!!!!!!

I do a lot of things.
I catch mice.
I get good grades.
I wash dishes. 
I don't do snakes.
I play with babies.
I work hard.
I read the Bible.
I DON'T DO SNAKES.

Mom takes baby to car.
Mom begins to yell frantically.
I run to the door (ok it was a quick jog).
Mom says there is a snake.
I hope she is kidding.
She is not kidding.
I run and get a shovel (this is why you leave your shovels in the yard instead of in the shed. They are much closer.)

The Fight starts.
Round 1:  I go Hulk smash on the snake.
Round 2: I miss the snake and it gets in the striking position. (My heart beats at 240 beats per minute.)
Round 3: I hit the snake.
Round 4: I miss the snake. I begin to sweat blood.
Round 5: I hit the snake. ( Mom yells advice in the background)
Round 6: I hit the snake, but at a different place. ( I try not to swear in front of mom).
Round 7:I miss the snake as it slowly tries to crawl away.
Rounds 8-11: I hit the snake. x4
Round 12: I stop when the snakes head is facing the same direction as its tail.
I lean back and breath for the first time in 39.53656654566 seconds
I lean the shovel against a tree.
Mom thanks me profusely.
Mom leaves.
I go inside.

Results. Christopher wins in 12 rounds with a knockout.

**************************** Disclaimer*********************************** 
One animal was harmed in the making of this story but to be frank it deserved it, no one attended its funeral and no tears were shed.  


6 comments:

  1. You forgot to mention that I actually burrowed my head in your chest in deep gratitude and thanked you. I appreciate the self-control against expletives...but....I was yelling so much I probably wouldn't have heard. Unless...the expletives were for me?! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

    I wish I could have seen it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome...good job, Sir Christopher, knight gallant! :) Although, as someone who is ok with snakes, (sigh) poor snake. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHAHAHA.......
    That was a good one. (Ladies and Gents. We Have A WINNER!!!)

    Andrew T.

    Ps. You should write your top 10 fav. music albums as a blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're killing me lolololol (-Hope)

    ReplyDelete