Thursday, December 22, 2011

I'm back............ Again

Hello everyone, yes I am still alive. Due to factors outside of my control (professors who like to give lots of homework) I had to put the blog on hold. Again. Fortunately, choosing homework over blogging paid off when I got the old GPA back. Never-the-less, I appreciate the fact that you all kept me accountable by reminding that I was over due. Oh wait...... that was me. Oh well, you all know the saying, "If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself." Expect posts sporadically over the holidays. I have a lot to talk about (yes ChristianMingle.com, I am talking about you). Here are some coming posts.

1) How To Catch Vermin: A Critical Analysis of Catching Mice, Snakes, Spiders, and Camel Crickets (devil bugs).

2) 25 of my favorite movie quotes. Ten just wasn't enough.

3) Christian Mingle: Is God to slow for you???

4) Top ten favorite movies of all time.

No comments:

Post a Comment